GN-FOAM is our brand of EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) foam. It is a rigid but lightweight foam with strong and flexible properties. GN-FOAM has been proven to meet, even exceed building codes in Vietnam. It is also a cost efficient packaging material.
» GN-FOAM application: GN-FOAM is the most energy efficient and cost effective insulation materials with varieties application, including but not limited to:
- Packaging for goods, containers, etc.
- Perimeter foundation and underslab insulation
- Wall sheathing
- Roof insulation
- concrete insulation
» GN-FOAM advantages:
- vary in density, thickness and any size for different uses
- cost effect, less expensive than other insulation foams
- long lasting, strong and stable
- environmental friendly, contains no CFC, HCFC, HFC or formaldehyde
» GN-FOAM can easily vary the thickness and size for different uses.
|GN-FOAM 12||GN-FOAM 16||GN-FOAM 20||GN-FOAM 25||GN-FOAM 30|
|Compressive strength @ 10% deformation, min||kPa||35||66||120||150||230|
|Design Thermal Resistance per 1.0 in. thickness||-4oC||oK.m2/W||0.61||0.74||0.77||0.81||0.84|
*** Noted: due to the lack of testing facilities in Vietnam, the R-value was quoted from EPS Industry Alliance. Other properties data were tested from QUATEST 3- Vietnam.